Ever heard of CitrusLane.com? If not, you’re about to get the full inside story on it and the founder – Mauria Finley. I got to chat with her the other day about what it was like leaving eBay to start her own business and how she started it from scratch. She is truly passionate about what she does and through her business, she is bringing joy to moms across the country. I love this whole Citrus Lane idea and how they refer to the monthly boxes as “care packages.”
Here’s a few highlights from the interview:
- How her idea for Citrus Lane started with sending an email to her friends.
- Why community is so important with a business and why you should listen to feedback.
- Why she decided to take the leap and leave her job at eBay.
- How to make your business and products stand out from your competition.
- What her challenges where starting a business from scratch.